Friday, January 16, 2015

January Blues

'Hello

Thanks to those who joined in with our January Elemental Inspiration challenge last week, it was great to see lots of different interpretations and ways to use the different elements in the picture
This week we have something nice and simple for you:

January Blues

You are free to use the title however you want; it could be a "just to cheer you up" or "sorry to hear you're feeling blue" card,  a card with shades of blue as the main colour, or something else inspired by the heading.  Lets chase the January Blues away with some quality time spent getting creative!

have fun
Kathy 

Dawn     
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

7 comments :

Kezzie said...

Hi! Im definitely going to try and join in this week. can I please ask where Miri and Beckie bought their punch/die cut/shapes for the scalloped, lacy edged circle they both used please? Thank you. X

Beckie said...

Hi the one I used is a spellbinders one. You can get them at Craftworld http://www.craftworldonline.co.uk/spellbinders-nestabilities-decorative-elements-lacey-circles-s4-293-5300-p.asp really good price too :) hope that helps

Miri said...

Hi. I also used the spellbinders "lacey circles". I bought mine online, but I also loved the price. We're looking forward to your card!

Kezzie said...

Thank you both, I will check the link out!!! x

Kezzie said...

Oh and thank you for inspiring me to actually make a card- I've been lazy and relying on a large stash I made a while ago!x

Kallen said...

Oh my, fabulous cards! I like the designs and colors, very nice. Oh and since another year has passed, let me be the first one to send you a warm New Year greetings. Have a wonderful year ahead!

Kallen said...

Very nice cards and inspirations. I hope there will be some New Year greetings too. Have fun this new year! Merry Christmas and Happy New year!