Friday, July 11, 2014

We are going on a summer holiday

Hello everyone everywhere!


Thank you for playing along with Beckie’s colour combo challenge. I loved those fresh greens – quite the inspiration to leave your crafting desk for a bit and go for a walk outside instead. But not for too long – we still got to see some lovely cards from you!


It’s Svenja here and I’m asking you to look a little further this week as my challenge for you today is (come, sing with me):



We are going on a summer holiday

It’s easy: Make a travel themed card, dream of faraway places, relax and enjoy!


No idea yet? Just have a look at the wonderful creations the design team has prepared to inspire you: 








Kathy  


Miri





~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

3 comments :

MA-MI said...

Hello! I did a cake for the contest, so I hope it's OK: I modelled, I painted, I cut as with paper ... Hugs, Maja

Kath said...

Some lovely summery cards here.

Unknown said...

Fantastic DT Cards!! Love the caravan card of Sharons! That caravan stamp is great! Love all the dots.. what a fantastic design! Thanks for another fun challenge!

- Susan
{Scrap A Thousand Words}
Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenges