Friday, July 04, 2014

July Colours

Good morning everyone!  

Are you are ready for a new dare today?  
We hope you really enjoyed last weeks dare and were inspired to create without using scissors!  We loved seeing the ideas you came up with and the cards you made - Thank You for joining in.

Today I am here to share our colour palette for July.  I just love this and hope you do too.  I see these wee snails lots when I am out and about and the green colours are so fresh!


The DT have been busy creating and below you will see their creations which will hopefully inspire you to join in.

Beckie








Thanks for stopping by
Have fun!!
****************************
Inlinkz:


2 comments :

Andrea W said...

Beautiful colour challenge and design team inspiration. Thanks!

Karen said...

Just missed the Inlink closing!
My entry is here:
http://karenscreation.blogspot.fr/2014/07/bugs.html